Getting to know Jamie
Jamie is licensed Realtor® in Kelowna. Being born and raised here allows her to share more infomation on what Kelowna really has to offer. Jamie is a considerate, professional who is extremely dedicated to helping people find exactly what they are looking for. She is passionate about the Okanagan and strives on building lasting relationships. When Jamie is not working you can find her snowboarding at Big White, mountain biking or out on the golf course. "With amenities like these in your back yard why would you want to live anywhere else?" Jamie Holitzki
Kelowna boasts all the amenities of a major city - fine dining, unique shops and vibrant culture - yet orchards and vineyards thrive within a 10-minute drive of the downtown core. Spectacular vistas await those ready to explore. A delightful day can be spent sampling the award-winning wares of our numerous internationally-acclaimed wineries, while several championship golf courses draw enthusiasts from all parts of the globe.
Situated on the eastern shore of Okanagan Lake mid-way between Penticton in the south and Vernon in the north, Kelowna residents and tourists alike find the lake offers wonderful opportunities for boating, swimming or fishing. The nearby mountains attract hikers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts of all descriptions. Three major ski hills are within a one-hour drive. ~Source City of Kelowna
- Kelowna is home to more than 132,000 people.
- The Central Okanagan Regional District has a population of approx 200,000.
- Kelowna encompasses 214 km of land and 48 km of water area
- Kelowna is 344 metres (1,129 feet) above sea level.
- Okanagan Lake is 110 km long.
- The average daytime high during July and August is 27.4 C.
- The average daytime high during December and January is -0.3 C. The average low is -7.7 C.
- Kelowna receives over 2,000 hours of sunshine annually and 28 cm of rain.
- Total annual precipitation is 366.4 mm. (280.7 mm. of rain and 105.5 cm. of snow).
- The new W.R. Bennett Bridge opened in May 2008, and has replaced the old Okanagan Lake Bridge (built in 1958) as the only vehicular crossing over Okanagan Lake. Named after former Premier William R. Bennett, the bridge is five lanes in width and almost 1063 meters in length. It remains the only floating bridge in Canada.
- Kelowna General Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive in the southern interior of B.C. with a full treatment cancer clinic.
- Kelowna is home to several local theatre groups, a symphony orchestra, museums and numerous art galleries.
- UBC Okanagan opened in September 2005.
- Okanagan College offers university and transfer programs, as well as a wide range of adult education and trades courses.
Royal Lepage Kelowna
Helping YOU is what we do.
Royal Lepage Kelowna is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. At Royal LePage Kelowna are committed to providing you with the best possible real estate experience. Our five offices, located in Peachland, Westbank, Kelowna, Lake Country and Big White, offer you an exceptional level of service and knowledge, whatever your real estate needs.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.